Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Opening Time:||0.5s~6s Adjustable||Surface Finishing:||Finished|
Manufacturer Modern Durable Sensor Glass Sliding Automatic Door
Automatic Door Description
Sliding Glass Door is also called Glass sensor door. Sliding doors is one of the door which move horizontally along the up-down track. It includes single leaf door, double-leave door and multi-leave door. Single-leaf door and double-leave door are generally installed outdoor, multi-leave door usually installed indoor. Sliding doors has many forms and specifications with high strength door plank, either apply for the small size holes, or can be applied for wide ultra large hole, therefore it is widely used.
Automatic Door Classification
(1) According to the bearing way, it can classified:
1. Up-hanging sliding door: simple structure, the hydrodynamic running resistance is small; top rail bearing, bottom rail guide, high demand for the strength of architectural framework; can choose open sliding door machine.
2. Load-bearing sliding door: rail structure construction is relatively complex, need to be embedded; small hydrodynamic running resistance; top rail guide, bottom rail bearing; can choose open sliding door machine.
(2) According to door leaf and running derection, it can classified:
1. Single leaf unilateral push-and-pull;
2. Double-leave bilateral push-and-pull;
3. Double-leave unilateral push-and-pull;
4. Four-leave bilateral push-and-pull;
5. Multi-leave bilateral push-and-pull.
Automatic Door Structural Principle
(1) Door Plank:
1. Generally use coreboard when the size is small, use frame structure door plank when the size is large.
2. choose different thickness plank according to the hole size
3. Filling material generally use thermal insulation material like polyurethane(PU), foaming glass cotton material, and so on.
Up-Hanging rail: galvanized plank moulded in professional rolling mill machine, cutting off after straightened, passivate notch after moulded.
Load-bearing rail: land wheel processed by excellent carbon structural steel.
(3) Guide Wheel: closed bearings in the wheel in order to prevent dust from lubricating.
(4) Seal: sealing strip's material adopt EPDM or brush, good springback parameters, good weather resistance, low temperature resistant, flat smooth surface.