Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||15KG To 80KG||Door Width:||Up To 2600mm|
|Noise:||-20C To +55C||Power:||25W|
|Input Voltage:||110V To 240V|
1. Aluminume Rail
1. No motor no power,door close
2. Single or Bi-part open doors with super silent movement
3. Durable spring roll
Packaging & Delivery
|Door Weight||15 ~ 50kg||50 ~ 80kg|
|Door Width (Max.)||~ 900 mm||~ 1,200mm|
|Rail Length||L = 2,200mm / 2,500mm||L = 2,500mm / 2,800mm|
|Controlling System||Air Damper type||Air Damper type|
I. Install aluminum rail horizontally .
2. Install roller on to top of the door .
a) use fixing plate for timber door ,aluminum framed glass door .
b) use aluminum hanger for frameless glass door .
3. Install spring by 2 screws 3/16-24x5/8" adjust spring tension
for proper closing speed . Each adjustment no more than 1/2 turn .
4. Install Hydraulic Brake by 1 screw 1/4-24x3/8" per drawing 4 .
Gear of Hydraulic Brake is designed with a one way bearing .
The unit is present as RH opening when ex-factory .Gear must be reversely assembled for LH opening .
5. Adjust Hydraulic Brake for required closing speed .
6. For extra heavy door , raise open end 5mm highen than "close end " for easier closing .
Contact Person: sophia